Daddy and Me Mini Session- Ed and EJ

I had the absolute honor to capture a beautiful Daddy and me mini session recently and they were an absolute blast to work with and to really show their father and son moments. Ed and EJ did amazing and little man was first kind of shy and then he really enjoyed playing with the toys.

I really love how their bond truly shows through out their session and I really enjoyed meeting and talking with this wonderful family. I have become wonderful friends with Brooke the Mother and Wife of these too fellas and capturing moments for them have truly been a blessing and a wonderful experience.

The day was perfect for this session and the location turned out to be perfect as well. It truly showed the innocence and fun a baby can have with the imagination they are born with. I would really like to say thank you to The Drivers' for allowing me to capture such precious and wonderful moments for them to hold onto, You have a beautiful and wonderful family and I look forward to capturing more beautiful moments for you in the future.

As always thank you for stopping by and reading and please feel free to share, Like, comment and Follow me as I share my experience and the love for photography with you.

Thank you so much,

Leesa Miller



Unknown said...

Awe thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful blog about my family. You did an amazing job with my two favorite men. Ed really enjoyed it and it made his first fathers day something He will never forget! Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Unknown said...

Awe thank you for taking the time to write such a beautiful blog about my family. You did an amazing job with my two favorite men. Ed really enjoyed it and it made his first fathers day something He will never forget! Thank you so much for all your hard work!