Themed Session VS Portrait session


Hi everyone I am writing because recently I have become quite interested in themed sessions. I love the different looks ,characters, and emotions that are involved. So what are the differences between Themed and Portrait you may be asking. That is a great question.

Themed sessions allow you to think outside the box. You can turn yourself into an amazing beautiful character from your favorite movie or even go back to a new era and become a goth or grunge model. I myself love the thought behind a theme session and I will show you some of my work.

Portrait sessions show your natural beauty and allow you to really showcase who you are. For instance headshots are considered portraits and are very useful when applying for that wonderful job you are seeking.

I love both types of sessions and I also capture both types and I am always looking to do new And different ideas and concepts. Here are a few images I hope that you enjoy and feelfree to ask any questions you may have. Thank you 




Anonymous said...

Wow amazing pictures how can I get you to take my pictures

Enchanted Images By Leesa said...

You can contact me through phone or email and we can definitely set something up