Kayla's Maternity Session

Recently I have had the pleasure and Honor to capture such a wonderful type of moment in Women's Lives... Maternity Images. There is nothing more pure and shows more emotion than the moment a woman feels her baby kick for the first time and the first Sonogram image of that precious Little being. 

One of my latest sessions Was of a beautiful woman named Kayla. She was at 35 weeks pregnant and absolutely glowing. She was such a happy momma and such a pleasure to capture these wonderful images for her to keep forever. 

She is expecting Baby Boy anytime now and she cannot wait to hold little Baby K. The daddy and older sister also joined and had so much fun being in some of the images, and you can truly see the love this family shares with each other. I really had fun and enjoyed speaking with Kayla about her upcoming new bundle of joy and I look forward to meeting the Little Guy. I am posting just a few of these beautiful images to show how much this family loves and adores the new addition before he has even entered this world. 

Thank you Kayla, Eric and Bella for allowing me to be your photographer and I look forward to seeing and capturing more precious moments for you and your family. As always feel free to share this post and SUBSCRIBE by clicking into the right hand corner on your laptop or computer. 

I hope you enjoy as I absolutely Love to capture these beautiful Once in a lifetime moments.