Recent Modeling Session- Cowgirl Up

Hi Everyone, I hope that you all are having an amazing week. Recently I have truly been having an amazing time capturing some beautiful images. And this most recent Modeling session Is by far one of my Top 10 Favorites. I was looking around for some inspiration and realized my small country Town was truly my inspiration. I live in a small town Called Hephzibah, Yes that is truly the name hahaha. I have lived here most of my life and I love every aspect of it. 

So while planning this Modeling session I made arrangements with a Great friend to capture some beautiful Country Style Images. She was so excited to be a part and So was I. Our first phase was the outfits, I definitely wanted the country vibe so we went with Boots, Hat, shorts and a tank top for the first look. The second was a white short dress with Hat and Boots, and the Last I wanted the Chevron Pattern bright and bold to stand out So we captured a Pink Chevron top with shorts, Boots and Hat. And our second Phase Finding a location was quite easy, Down from my home. Because there is a Cotton Field behind my home as well as a dirt road and plenty of overgrown grass.

The lighting was so perfect on this day and We truly captured some beautiful modeling Images. Shannon did such an amazing job with posing and just being so open to new poses and ideas. 

I hope that you enjoy this wonderful session that We have captured and Remember You do not have to be a professional Model, Modeling can be something that brings a smile to your face and makes you feel better about You.

Feel free to Subscribe (top Right corner) and Share with friends and family.Thank you for taking the time to read and enjoy new and wonderful images. 

Thank you Again,

Leesa Miller




Anonymous said...

I've loved watching you grow as a photographer! Keep up the amazing work!

Enchanted Images By Leesa said...

Thank you so much I have learned so much from you and I am so lucky to have met you and to have an amazing mentor like you. Thank you