The End of 2015 and the Beginning of 2016

Hello Everyone 
I know I have been away and I apologize I have had some beautiful sessions this past year As well as some Loss in the family. But I am dedicating this Year to be The Best year for Enchanted Images By Leesa. 
I hope you all have had a wonderful and beautiful Holiday season with your families and Remember to capture each moment in each day, whether you capture with a photographer or with your personal phone or camera, Life is Important so Live to each moment that you have.

I was wanting to post a huge collage of my 2015 year But I feel just a few images will show the wonderful year we have had with some amazing Clients, Friends and Family Images. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support and Love Shown. Feel free to share my blog in hopes of inspiring someone to truly capture their dreams and their moments.

This year we have captured Families, Maternity, Children, Newborns, Weddings, Boudoir and many other types of Photography. This year I will be focusing on Family, Maternity, Boudoir ( I love Boudoir) as it is such a passion of mine to help women Show their Beauty, I will also capture more Children and Bridals. 

I really hope that you continue to follow as I strive to be better than last year and to continue to grow and show that Perseverance truly can pay off if you follow your heart and your passion. Feel free to comment, Follow, Or share with others. Thank you again for the wonderful Year of 2015 and look out for some wonderful Reads and Offers On Photography. 

Feel free to Find me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!!
www.instagram.com/enchantedimagesbyleesa
www.facebook.com/enchantedimagesbyleesa
www.twitter.com/imagesbyleesa






Unknown said...

So sorry for your loss Leesa! Gorgeous gallery of your highlights from 2015!