FEATURED PHOTOGRAPHER- Sara Mahoney


Today's Post is Of a lovely Photographer and Business Woman Sara From Oh Darling Photography.. Head over and check out her Beautiful Work.


I'm Sara, a natural light photographer in Indiana. I love to shoot everything, but have found my niche with families and children. I've always loved photography, but got a little more into it when my older kids were little. I probably drove them crazy, but I always had a camera in their faces! 

I actually started to get serious a few years ago with the encouragement of my husband. In fact, I probably wouldn't be doing it at all if it weren't for him. He's always been supportive and helped me out more than I could have imagined over the last few years.
I started out with just a little Nikon point and shoot, just practicing on friends and family. After going through several models and LOTS of practice, I finally upgraded to my full frame Canon a few months ago, and am totally in love. I still keep my Rebel T1 in my bag as a backup and my go-to camera for everyday things. I also keep a few lenses, but my 50mm stays on the camera most of the time.

I would tell any beginner to keep shooting! Practice, read articles, watch videos and practice some more. It's so very easy to get knocked down in this business. There will be clients that are difficult and other photographers that will do their best to drag you down. Keep your head up and do what you love!

www.Facebook.com/ohdarlingfw