Why to use Professional Prints vs Chain prints

Good afternoon everyone. Recently I have come across a lot more of clients asking where they should have their images printed from and I just thought I would share a little knowledge into why your prints should be done professionally vs. Chain printing.

I myself have done the chain printing and have to say some have ok when it comes to color and quality but most have horrible color. They try to fill the matching color but end up looking horribly different than the original
And for that I decided to go with professional.

Professional Prints come with so many options, and yes it does get confusing but this is why you order with your photographer. He or she may know exactly how to make your dream prints look and capture the thought you are going for when decorating your home, office or other place.

Below I am sharing the different ways prints look when using a pro vs a chain for printing. THESE ARE FROM GOOGLE and are not my images.

So please remember QUALITY OVER QUANTITY. I as a photographer want you to have the very best when it comes to prints and extras so please think before going to a chain business for printing your precious memories.
Remember you can follow my blog for more readings and my work. Feel free to comment with any questions you may have.