What to expect At your session with Enchanted Images By Leesa

Hey everyone It's Leesa Again, I hope you all are having a wonderful Month of June. Mine has been overwhelmingly Beautiful. Today I just thought I would write a little something about what you can expect at your session when you Book with Me. So sit back relax and I hope you enjoy this blog today.

When you book your wonderful session, event, wedding or any other type of photography services with Enchanted Images By Leesa, You are booking a professional photographer. I strive to do my best work and to provide with excellent customer service as well as provide a Fun and laugh filled session. With Enchanted Images By Leesa you will have all professionalism through out your entire session, event or wedding. I love to conversate and to really get to know my clients/friends as they are what is important on each session or event.

Also, with me as your photographer, I always give my 100 % best into the capturing of the moments, the editing of the moments and the prints that are provided into your packages. I strive for being amazing and helping you realize how beautiful and amazing you all are just by a click of a button and the moment captured. I love to have some fun and take even some silly images as those are the moments Less seen and turn to be the ones we want most.

The best way to ease stress Is to laugh and I love to help make your session as less stressful as possible and that Is why We consult before the day of the session to make sure we know each other and so that the session is less stressful and calm for the both of us and so that we can have some fun and Capture your Moments.

I just want to say thank you all for allowing me to be able to help make it a Professional and Fun experience when you work with me, I am definitely a people person and I love meeting new people and making new friends. So for that Thank you so much for allowing Me to Be your Photographer.


As always Please feel free to Share, Follow, Comment. Thank you for stopping by and reading I look forward to any questions or comments.

Leesa Miller