Different Types of Photography

Hi everyone I just wanted to say thank you for following. Today I am writing about the different types of photography.

I love all types of photography. To me they all look amazing and capture a special moment or time in someone's life. The look on those amazing faces really melts my heart.

Just to name a few there are theme, senior, wedding, engagement, couples, modeling, babies, newborns, boudoir and many others.

But to me the best ones are the JUST BECAUSE sessions. These have proven to be so much fun and really show the client in a fun and beautiful atmosphere. I absolutely love the Just because sessions.

My second favorite type of sessions would be a tie between Boudoir and Theme sessions. Both capture such beautiful and uniquely different looks of a person that can truly show off an individual look.

Thank you for reading and here is an ending question for you feel free to comment with your answer.

What is your favorite type of session to have taken and why?? I would love to hear from you.