Sarah's Modeling

Hey everyone I hope you all are doing quite well. This article is about one of my recent sessions. This session was a modeling session that I had envisioned for quite some time. And My friend Sarah Hutto made it possible and come out better than I had ever hoped it would. 

My idea was to go for simple with a touch of fun and sassy. Ideas and thoughts just flowed with this session, my creativity was definitely on its game Lol and I want to say a HUGE thank you for Sarah participating and helping me create some amazing images. 

Below you will see we went with a casual tank, shorts and heels for one outfit and then the next was a more fun and outgoing Bathing suit with shorts and heels Which by the way Sarah truly ROCKED this outfit. The last outfit was a beautiful short dress with no shoes to show a fun but classy look.

I felt we captured her model side, her fun side as well as a classy outgoing side. Please enjoy and feel free to share and SUBSCRIBE. I truly have worked hard on helping Create such momentous images for Sarah and I hope that you all Enjoy.