Welcome to Enchanted Images By Leesa






Welcome, 

Hello, My name is Leesa Miller. I am the owner and photographer for Enchanted Images By Leesa. I just wanted to share a little about myself so that you know who I am and how I feel about Photography. I currently reside in Augusta Georgia with my wonderful Husband and our First child Autumn. I have lived in Georgia majority of my life and I absolutely Love the quiet little country Life.

 I first started Photography 3 Years ago when we were living in Grovetown Georgia. What really caught my attention to Photography was my first Point and shoot camera, It was a Fuji-film and we lived way into the woods and so nature was my first Client (lol). From there the passion has grown and I have completely fallen in love with what I do and what I can achieve while holding my Canon Rebel Camera.


I honestly at first thought Oh well this will just be my fun little hobby to do at home and to keep myself entertained But then I found out that It was  so much more and so I started schooling and from there I have loved what I do every second of meeting new people and using my camera. Thank you for all who support and continue to be wonderful inspirations for me to grow and learn. Please feel free to contact me for any questions that you may have or to view my newest work. Feel free to share, Friend, Like, Comment, Follow and I will in return to do the same. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day. 


 Leesa Miller 


(Images of Leesa by Angel Murphy)