Why you should Capture Your Wedding Day With A Professional Photographer




Hey Everyone It has been a while since I wrote or shared. I have been getting so busy this year But I plan on making a lot of time to share and post here. So I hope you all have been doing well. Today I am writing on Why you should hire a Professional Photographer on Your Big Day. 

There are many reasons in which you should hire a Professional to capture each moment of that Big Day in your Life. The Main reason Is To truly show you How Beautiful You and Your Husbands Day went and To provide security Knowing your day is covered completely. 

Weddings can be extremely stressful for A Bride and Groom, And hiring a Photographer can help eliminate the worry of will there or wont there be images capturing each special moment and Smile And yes Even tears. These are moments you will want to treasure forever and to show your family for years to come. 

Before I became a Photographer I had my small wedding with the love of my life 5 years ago, Unfortunately I figured Hey Someone can just use my handheld camera and capture the day for me. I was so wrong When i got my camera back most of my images were taken from One angle showing only half of my group shots. I was very disappointed.

Please consider hiring someone for your Big Day I promise you will not regret it at all once you look back and look at the images from that day And say Hey I sure am Glad I had such and such take photographs of our Wonderful and Beautiful Wedding. 

A moment Lost Is  A moment of What Ifs 
A Moment captured is worth so much More when It is captured and looked back upon. 

Thank you for stopping by and reading Please feel free to share, Like and Follow 
Below is a Collage of My recent Weddings that I photographed.